Monday, January 31, 2011

SPACEtacular


Monday, Monday, Monday.. What's up for Monday? Well I haven't been able to do much, I woke up around  1-1:30 today, not too proud of that. But I did get to do some little chores to get my gears going, I cleaned Sylar's litter box, did some laundry, and I actually MADE my bed. Lol If you've been to my crib, my bed is usually never made, unless Nicole's here. ^__^

Today, I plan on chillin with Vanessa, taking a ride down to Willowbrook for an application at Ecko Unltd. I figure why not, right? The site says they're hiring so I'm gonna go for it. After that, I'm not too sure what Vanessa's gonna wanna do, I don't even know what I wanna do but I DO know there's some work I gotta get done at some point tonight.

The rest of this week is gonna be a little busy. Tomorrow and Wednesday should be exciting only because Glenn and I are actually meeting up for the first time and will be recruiting students from NJIT in Newark. Although, I need to remember that my brother is working Tuesday night, so I gotta figure something out with that shiznit. Then, on Friday and Saturday, I'm gonna be working with my brother, which means they're gonna be late nights thus keeping my sleep schedule all fucked up. Gotta make that dough though, right?.. Exactly.

It's about 4:43 right now, I won't be meeting up with Vanessa until around 5:30 or so, leaving me some time to jam out for a bit because I love me a good jam shesh. ^__^

Oh this just in, Tombo is swingin by! So, I'm outtie and I'll catch you all lata til next time on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol gee what a fancy occasion that must have been for you to actually make ur bed!!!! *gasp!*

    :D and yes SNOWBALL FIGHT for sure.. you wont know when you wont know how but one of theses days im gonna peg you all in the face cold with a snowball hehe :D

    <3 ya

    ReplyDelete