Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sady Lunday


DAMN did I have a late night last night.. I ended up working with my bro at some bar/grille when I was suppose to help out Finesse Ent. with the equipment, but then they found someone else to help out that night and for today... There's goes my loot. Ryan did pay me though but that shits gonna be gone quick. So anyway, I went out with my bro and a few of his friends, we got there at like 9:30 and he wasn't starting til 11. I was surprised because he was actually early. Lol It was a nice spot though, had a nice interior setting and everything, but I swear last night was like "Cougar Night" or something because there were a lot of em around. One kept watching our one friend dance as if she was studying his moves and steps because if you had seen her dance... she couldn't. And it was funny because I would catch her watching him and then she would start stepping up trying to dance with him and he would just step out towards the other direction. Lol Ahh Rich, you crazy mofo... The gig didn't end til 2am, after that we had to drop some stuff off at his boss and checked out their setting for today's showcase, which was nice. We didn't get home til around 4:30... I should've been tired, but I wasn't. I was hungry, that's for sure. And my brother and I tore up some homemade friend chicken, thanks to our mama. And surprisingly I didn't get the "ITIS" so I ended up being awake until around 6:30am and then finally woke up today around 2:30. I'm not too happy about that being that I like to start enjoying my day fairly early or at least I try to. ^__^

So the question is, as always, what's up for Today's Agenda?? Well I have work I need to do for Glenn, I also need to work on a picture for Vanessa that she's been waiting forever to have.. My bad.. I also started a portrait of the sky that needs to be finished but that can wait. There's some old and new tunes I've been wanting to record and re-record, perhaps I can punch out a couple of tracks by tonight. So those are my agendas for today, hopefully some of them will be done.

Before I end this, I must say the bathroom makes one hell of a chamber for Thinking and Blogging... Until next time on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree G when im pissed and have no one to talk to I always find myself bitching and venting in the bathroom kinda weird.. but comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. That picture. is my favorite thing ever. It's out of control And I can't stop laughing. Used this while working on Blazer Show last night for inspiration for your persona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I'm glad it was able to be of use to you =)

    ReplyDelete