Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The B.Team

I had a pretty Righteous Night tonight with The B.Team! (Vanessa, Deivy, and myself) We pretty much chilled, kicked about 2 levels worth of ass on L4D: Versus, touched the sky, listened to some music, messed around Photobooth with Vanessa for a bit...








We were chillin out in my backyard in this "shed/garage thingy" that has a fire place with an interior setting of a gazebo... Pretty fuckin chill, fo realz... Once it was starting to get cold, we decided to head back inside and chill some more. Now that The B.Team is gone, I am going back to my standard agendas for the rest of the night which may I add is lit with a Full Moon. Beautiful. The rest of my night will include some ass kicking in L4D: Versus, work on some stuff with a movie or some Epic Tunage (Music... Epic Music) aaaaaaannnnnddduuuhhhh.... Food? Attempt sleep before 4 am?.. Sounds about right. So with that said, until next time on...

Before
After
The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment