Friday, January 21, 2011

Spooning Leads to Forking

Hellooooo Friends, how are things? How's your Friday going? Mine?... Ehhh not much happened today. I pretty much just shoveled, which is always a pain in the ass. To be honest, I only complain so much about it because our driveway is just shit. It's all lumpy and shit while everyone else on our street has a nice smooth paved driveway... But not our's. Our driveway is the result of having dead car's sit there for years molding into the gravel. Why? I have no clue. Back then, I was little and didn't give a shit. Laughing out loud in my head.

Besides that, I pretty much just chilled out and did some work for Glenn and watched Saving Silverman. Great movie. Then Nicole came over to hang out for awhile. In actuality, I kinda just bugged her a lot. ^__^ I made 10 bucks though picking up Deivy from work. Lol HELLZ YEEEAAHH! And that's pretty much what went on for my Friday. Good news is that I'm gonna make some money tomorrow helping out my bro and Finesse Entertainment with the equipment. Pretty much "roadie" work, but hey, gotta make that dough somehow right? I haven't worked for Finesse Entertainment since November, not that it was a steady job or anything so PSH! Whateva.

The REAL QUESTION is, what am I going to do for the rest of the night?...... Well, I know I'm gonna hit up L4D later. That's usually a given. But I feel like I need to do something though.. Eh, I'll just let that "something" come to me I guess.

Here are some more illustrations that I did for Glenn...






Well, I guess this is it for tonight. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. And hopefully, I'll have something more exciting to rant about for tomorrow. I'm sure I'll find something funny or interesting to talk about after my brother's gig. So until next time on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!


(Sorry, I just love ending my blogs that way)

No comments:

Post a Comment