Saturday, January 8, 2011

Internal Recovery

Hello Blog World. Today is indeed my first day of blogging. Not too sure if I'll be able to keep up and/or keep my blogs somewhat clean..... but oh well. So I'm sure most of you know about my failure to receive this paying internship at Dreamkind last night, which sucks swollen balls. Apparently my work is too detailed for them.. :: fart :: ... But thanks to my friends, I can now continue to keep my head up and pursue my DESTINYYYYY!!! I have been depressive a little more than usual, struggling to find a normal job and a job for my career. The only good thing I could say is that I'm still working with this other guy (Glenn) for this website project that will need to be approved and funded (that's when I start getting paid). So hopefully it will, we'll be finding out within a month from now. Until then, I'm gonna continue to draw these illustrations that Glenn will need for the website. Apparently, he's been getting good feedback about this project so that's good to know. And it's not like they're crazy illustrations, they're more like what I call "smiley portraits". Maybe, later on, I'll have some images posted up to give ya an idea... What else?...... Uhh I guess that's it for now... OH! So my internet's been acting like a douche lately, connecting and disconnecting for some odd reason. Hopefully it'll be permanently fixed soon. So there it is, now everyone knows what's going on with this long-haired bearded Hawaiian/Mongolian looking dude. ^__^ Until next time, peace OUT!! LYAHLL!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You know what kinda blows my mind? Is the fact that you're actually TOO good for the internship. Too detailed? Wouldn't that mean that you were more than qualified and capable of doing less detailed work?

    I think it's all a sign. I know you're probably gonna feel shitty for a while, but these events are happening for a reason, or at least I think we all like to hope. Stick with it and be positive man, cause only good things can come bro. Good luck with the website thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess, that means alot to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry man we're all here. I've got a mountain of debt and a job I hate, but it won't stop me. Don't give up Edgar Allen Bro!!!

    ReplyDelete