Thursday, January 20, 2011

Threshold Thursday


Goooooooood Morning Everyone! ^__^ Surprisingly, I woke up this morning around 8:30 am and stayed awake. Aw snap. I actually feel a bit achieved about it. So yesterday, I have received an Email from Tom Happel (HMS Printing Partnership) and apparently Stan Lee of MARVEL is going to do what we are actually planning to do.. Just a reminder, I had mentioned (in Winter and Filipino Parents) I was going to do some artwork where I turn these Hockey Legends into Superheroes.. And that's what Stan Lee's going to do according to Tom. Now is Tom going to work something out with that? I think so, which is why I' gonna have to step things up. Thinking about it now, I got a shit ton of work to do. Being the type of guy who tends to work well under the gun, lets hope it doesn't get to that point.

Lately, I've been watching Dr. Katz a lot or at least I thought I was watching it a lot up until I realized I haven't downloaded the whole series yet. Well, now that I did, I'm watching it even more.But for those who never watched or even heard of this show, Dr. Katz Professional Therapist was 1995 cartoon series on Comedy Central. It's pretty much about a therapist who has a son, Ben (H. Jon Benjamin), that doesn't do shit, a secretary, Laura (Laura Silverman) who's always a bitch, and in every episode he analyzes all these actors, actresses, and comedians such as Ray Romano, Dave Chappelle, Kathy Griffin, Conan O'Brien, Mitch Hedberg, Jeff Goldblum, David Duchovny, Winona Ryder and a bunch of other celebrities. Now, I had always thought I was watching this because I felt it was good for background noise, but in actuality, I can relate to Ben and a lot of the patients. It's great because I always get that "oh wow me too" feeling every episode I watch and it's also fun to guess who is who if you can't recognize the celebrity's character and/or voice.

Classic.
Now today kinda sucks because I'm suppose to send this payment to Wells Fargo. The last time I spoke with them, I told them I was unemployed. They couldn't doing anything in terms of due dates but now I'm paying this bill by interest so the payment dropped like 80 bucks which is fine by me because I would then pay the rest 3 months from now, but that first payment still needs to be sent today... I'm still unemployed! No income. Lol So now, I'm gonna have to call them back, repeat the fact that I'm still unemployed and hopefully work something out that's more convenient. I guess, if I really needed or wanted to, I could ask my dad for help, but all I see in result of that is him flipping out on me for not having a job in this sarcastically AWESOME economy. Ugh, Life.

So pretty much today's gonna be a busy day. I have images I need to work on for Glenn and an illustration of a Superhero Hockey Legend plus an animation for Tom along with other stuff I need to work on for my friends and myself. Then, I gotta call Wells Fargo again at some point today and also sign up online so I can keep track of my loans and SHAT! I also have a new song I started coming up with, rhythm wise, that I'm hoping I'll be able to write to. Busy, busy, busy...

With that said, I'm going to try to motivate myself into doing all or some of those things. So until next time on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment