Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"On Hold"

Hello Day 2 of the Blog World.. At this very moment, I am on hold with Wells Fargo, sarcastically AWESOME! They're taking forEVER! So yeah, I have to pay this bill by the 20th, problem is I'm still broke and jobless and to top that I have another 2 that need to be paid by 2/18, boy am I excited, not laughing out loud.. I'm thinking a lot of things in my life right now will have to remain "on hold" for awhile. Unfortunately one of them may have to be my and my partner's project, Blazer Show. At least until I get my things prioritized and organized and all those things that end in "ized". Besides the website project with Glenn, I plan on working/finishing the entire "NAME ONE" animation. I also have another animation called "Facebook Creepers", starring myself, Nicole, and our friend Donna, that I'm hoping I could get done hopefully this summer........ Wow, I just got off the phone with Wells Fargo and holy crap I cannot follow this whole financial stuff.. not cool...... Anyway, hopefully things will lighten up and I'll be able to jump on board with all these other projects that I have with my friends, but until then, I'm just gonna be locked up in my room working on stuff, job searching, and avoiding my paps because he's ALWAYS on my case since I still don't have a job, which is understandable but UGH!! LYAHLLL!!!......... Before I end this, here are some images that I worked on for Glenn's website, I hope you'll enjoy. Until the next episode, peace out guys!




2 comments:

  1. Damn Gee! I hope things start to work out for you. You just focus on what you need to do. And bust your hump trying to search for employment. It's really hard for everyone. Keep on truckin'! As for Blazer Show, don't stress it. I've narrowed the premier season into 6 episodes and 2 are written. Plus we have to still do some technical stuff (You know what I mean) and I'll need money for that. So, I'll worry about the show and the writing. I'll hit you up and fill you in from time to time, but I agree that you got shit to focus on. No worries man, good things ahead for you, I'm sure!

    The toons look badass btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess, thanks for understanding. Just know that I would and will never drop Blazer Show. This will happen. One day.

    ReplyDelete