Thursday, September 1, 2011

Quotes-Too Far Page 6-7

"Nah, my Nigga Lips don't Tolerate." (Jess remembered this one.)

"I nearly Farted… when I Laughed."

I was staring at Your Mom's Vagina.. In My Mind.. It looks like a Koala that got shot in the Face by a Shotgun.”

----------------------------------------------------- Conversation -----------------------------------------------------

Vanessa: What would you rather have? A Brain or a Heart?

G.Terado: Mah Dick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Hero's Name never dies.”

Feels like theres an Explosion Inside just chillin there... not Exploding, I guess..”

“Talk to the Hand cuz it's about to Smack You in the Face.”

“Bullets Fly when I Breathe... If That makes Sense.”

“Captain America, You're so Awesome... But You're not as Cool as Wolverine so get out of My Face.”

“You Look like You.”

“You got Tears, so cry about It.”

“The T in Terado stands for Tolerance... Tolerancerado.”

“Well, while You keep to Yourselves, We keep It Real.”

----------------------------------------------------- Conversation -----------------------------------------------------

G.Terado: 8===D

Vanessa: ( . )( . )

G.Terado: Did we just titty-fuck via text???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, I was wondering when You were going to Open the Fuck Down.”

Stop feeding Me Lies cuz I'm about to eat a 22 oz. Steak.”

Wake me up when You stop Bitchin!”

If Your Face was here, I'd drive My Truck into It.”

If I had a Vag, I'd probably Queef from laughing at a Queef Sound.”

I think I left my Mind in my Mom's Uterus.”

I'm just talking out of my Ass cuz it's bigger than my Mouth.”

You know it's really early if You don't even have Morning Wood.”

And that's the end of it so far, I hope these quotes were entertaining to read, although I'm sure majority of you think I'm disturbed =b but I. Am. A little. Lol Maybe more, who knows, fuck it. ^__^ I'll catch you all on the flip side, right now, I'm about to chill the fuck out because I was at work from 3:20am til about 1:30 and I am fuckin beat. 

So til next time on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment