Saturday, September 10, 2011

SHATurday

Hey Guys! I hope Everyone's enjoying their Saturday.. I know I am, being that it's my only day off. =b It's been pretty chill, all I really did was my laundry, watched Everybody Loves Raymond and Heroes (still watching Heroes), and working on some sketches for my wallpaper that I plan on using for this blogspot.

I've been having trouble with the pose and the angle I wanted my caricature to be in, so here I have a few rough sketches. I'm leaning towards the 3rd one so far until I whip up some more ideas. So here are the three...

pose 1
pose 2
pose 3
Sooooo, yeah let me know what you all think, I'd love to here some feedback. Other great news, Errol really enjoyed the image I drew for him, I believe he's actually using it for his logo or something like that. So now, I am part of his team will be his designer, which is pretty exciting and I can't wait to do more stuff for him.

This is gonna be another busy week at work. So I'm really hoping I won't be too tired to keep productive after work. I mean, I'm sure I'm gonna end up taking an hour or 2 hours napping so hopefully, I won't be too shot to do more work. And I'm not sure if you guys recall me mention those "15 min. sketch sessions" during my break, but yeah, I haven't doing those ever since I worked on Nicole's and my neighbor's tattoos, so hopefully I can get back into that. But like I said, work's gonna be busy and most likely all I'm gonna wanna do during my breaks is relax and smoke cigs. Lol But WE'LL SEE!

That's all I got for now, if anything else exciting happens or I come up with some more sketches, I'll be sure to post em up. So I'll catch you all on the flip side on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment