Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just a Quickie

So I ended up working on my business card til like 1:30 last night, which ended up being a killer for me cuz I had to wake up by 4am. x__x But I finished and I've made a decision on which one I'm going to use which is this one...


It's a simple black and white, which a sketching of yours truly overlapping the black bars. I was going to fill in the sketch but a friend of mine, Kameele, was diggin it the way it was and after looking at it for awhile I ended up agreeing. The other ones just had too much going on for a business card, whereas this one, it's a simple black and white with enough design to attract the eye but not overwhelm.

So yeah, that's it for right now. I think I may go out and get this printed and then take a nap or vice versa. Then, hopefully, I'll get back in to working on my wallpaper. If enough gets done with that, I'll post updates later. ^__^ See ya guys later on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment