Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Great Saturday

What's up Everybody! Finally, my internet is back even though it's only been down for like 2 days. Lol IT FELT LIKE A FUCKING LIFETIME!! LYAHLLL!!! But nah, seriously, if it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't have gotten as much work done. I, finally, finished the wallpaper as you may see in the background. I also worked on another illustration of a small gorilla floatin around. Lol It's sorta random, but here it is...


I also started working on a picture that was suppose to be done like years ago for my friend Vanessa of the B.Team. She was very happy to see that I had finally started the rough sketch of it. Lol Here it is so far...


Great news is, Nicole had told me that the band that needed an animator really liked my work and would like to use me for their project. I believe they're finishing up the concept and will contact me next week. So that's pretty exciting, I'm really stoked about that. As for the religious children's book thing, I dunno what's going on with that, I haven't gotten any word back from the guy yet, but it's all good. =b

Today, I've decided to swing by work for some supplies. Just bought some erasers and pens so I can finish up the other Sagittarius Arrow designs. Ashely's pretty set on having the first design done, most likely on the back her neck. I'm pretty excited for her, she will then be the third person to wear my artwork.

So that's pretty much the update, I may not post again until I finish the jellyfish tattoo design for Christian. But then again, my whole day is free so I may just start and finish it by tonight. Lol Either way, I'll you all next time on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment