Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Long Night

Hey Guys! Soo yeah, it's mad late, I've been workin on some shit from like 8ish til midnight. I think that's a good amount of work time. So today, I continued to work on Vanessa's picture. I call it "Between the Lines", I actually posted the rough sketch on my last blog, the other day. It's an old concept that I had worked on during senior year of high school, except it was hand drawn traditionally. So here it is so far...


I was hoping I would have this other sketch posted up, except I just never got to it. It's basically me and Ashley side to side posing as heroes and it's gonna be called "Arts n Crafts: The Dynamic Duo", the joke is we work at MICHAELS. Lol But yeah, I'll have it posted up by tomorrow night.

That's all I really have for now, so I'll just see Everyone next time on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment