Sunday, August 21, 2011

THOOOORRR'S OUT! FOR! SUMMER!

Crazy mini t-storms today, Thor must be out for JUSTICE!! Anyway, work today was alright, it got a little hectic towards the end not to mention they asked me to stay longer to perform a drawing demo for kids. It was cool, I basically got to draw on these trading card sized sketching sheets for 2 hours. I did manage to catch a small crowd's attention for a bit which was a cool feeling, I also got to influence a couple of kids to draw with me for a bit and I drew a couple of caricatures of the kids that joined and gave it to them to take home, that was nice. AND I did manage to have a short drawing sesh during my break, which I started a tattoo design for my girlfriend, Nicole, that should've been drawn out a long while ago. =b Although, I didn't get to finish it during break, surprisingly I picked up the pad again and finished while we were watching Castle. Great show and we're still watching it... Anyway, here's the sketch..


It's, basically, a Yin-Yang but with roses. Not sure, but I think I may ink in the outline and maybe color it in tonight, if not tomorrow. Either way, I plan on posting it up once it's done. Now that I think about it, I probably should've taken those little sketches, that I did, home. I would've posted them up too. I probably did about 9 of them including the 2 caricatures. Poop. Anyway, I did enjoy the experience even though I was pretty nervous cuz I have never done a demo at work before and I am very vulnerable to stage fright. o__O Another cool thing was that a customer was interested in having my work on her scrapbook, basically, to fill in the spaces with little characters and such. So I gave her my contact info and if she actually does reach me, I'd be happy to do for her, I mean shit she even offered to pay so why not, right?

So that's pretty much what happened today, I'm not sure if I'll actually sketch anything tomorrow being that fact I have to go in at 3am which usually ALWAYS results me being pretty beat during both my 15 and 30 minute breaks. We'll see what happens.

Until then, I'll catch you all later on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment