Saturday, August 20, 2011

Doing Work at Work in the Workforce

Hello Friends, so today I was thinkin to myself about getting back into my sketchbook and how to spend my 15 minute breaks alone besides smoking cigs and I came to this idea.. Perhaps I should give myself 10-15 minute sketching sessions. Sounds fun and it would be perfect to just start sketching again, especially considering the fact that I'm always at work like 5-6 days a week and usually too tired to do something like that after work. I plan on trying this out tomorrow since I'll only be having a 15 minute break and most likely will be alone during it and I will be using my 4x6 sketch pad cuz I don't really feel like bring my bigger ones unless I'm going to the park or somethin. I just hope I will be consistent with these "sessions" even when I'm really beat during my lunch breaks, but I guess I'll find out Monday.

That's all I have for tonight, but before I conclude this blog, I just want everyone to know that I had recently signed up to participate at an art show on October 22nd.. I think, I'll have to check and it will be held in New Brunswick, NJ. I'll post more details when I check it out. My friend and fellow artist, Elaine Morales, is pretty involved in this event so if you're friends with her on Facebook, I believe you can find out more on her page. So if you happen to be in the area, pay a visit, there will be tons of great artwork!

So until next time, I'll catch you all later on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dude this is an awesome idea. Back when I had a job I did this and it made me a much happier person because I didn't feel like I was wasting away. Keep up the good corn mah Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. i felt a hint of satisfaction when i had to go back in from break. i guess cuz i didnt just sit there and smoke cigs my entire break. =b

    ReplyDelete