Monday, August 22, 2011

I Will Feel Again

(If you're a Killswitch Engage fan, you'll definitely like Times of Grace ft. Jesse Leach & Adam D.)

Hey Everyone! Thought I'd leave a little blog before getting ready for bed, got myself another 3am shift tomorrow and then one more this Thursday. FAHCK! =b Anyway, I didn't get to sketch anything this morning during my breaks, I was just too tired being the fact that I didn't get enough sleep last night. The good news is I did color in Nicole's tattoo design, so here it is...


 The Gee Eff seems to like it so that makes me happy and satisfied. It's been months since I've picked up a pencil and pad so I feel a sense of achievement there. ^__^ Now, I just need to work on my friend's tattoo and another friend's picture. I plan on bringing my sketch pad to work again but who knows if I'll be up for sketching. These 3am truck days really do drain me so :: fart :: we'll see.

So, that's all I got for tonight, I hope you guys enjoyed the song up top and the tattoo design. I'll you guys later on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment