Monday, February 28, 2011

Lower Your Eyelids...


So today was my first 5 hour shift which seemed like a breeze compared to all the 8-9 hours I've been workin so far. I'll admit, it felt nice to come home and not be so tired. I think I might actually do some of the things I've been wanting to do all weekend which, then, I had said I was going to do some productive work but I ended up taking my naps and basically relaxing for the remainder of the weekend.

But today, I think I might do a couple of recordings for my friend, Sara Petri, whom I plan on writing some songs with cuz the last time we did, it was really fun. So I'm going to do that, then I also plan on working on some images for Glenn, the guy who I'm working on a website with, cuz ever since I started working for MICHAELS we lost touch with each other. After that, I'm probably gonna chill out for a bit then maybe work on some Blazer Show sketches for the recruiters so they can study the style and everything for the characters and what not.

So that's pretty much the update for now, I plan on leaving another blog by the end of tonight. That is, if everything goes as planned, but I guess we'll only find out next time on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment