Monday, February 7, 2011

In All the Rage

So earlier today, I went through an emotional state of rage and ranted about some stuff. I just wanna apologize for causing any concern because I did mention my "mere thoughts of suicide", but in all honesty, I'm okay. To be honest, I wouldn't have the balls to do it. I could never leave my girlfriend behind or my friends and especially my family. I feel those thoughts come to mind practically whenever I feel like a huge piece of shit and that's usually when I reflect on my failures and am being screamed at by my paps all at once. I guess when I feel I'm thinking clearly, I'm really not. And that's something that needs to be worked on. As for the loans, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this but it's the fact that I can't seem to handle the situation as well as others and that becomes frustrating for me sometimes. Deep deep down inside, I know things will lighten up. So that's that and I guess I'll catch you guys lata.

3 comments:

  1. They say you never really know how well something works until you try it. Regardless of how stupid or serious it sounds, there is nothing you can ever say until you give it a try.

    I hate hearing it, and I often blow it off, but I am sure that the next time you feel that way, we can talk about it. You know I have a lot of things going on and I don't really like to talk about it. So you know I am not freely spending my time with you in hopes of you getting better without actually retaining a thing you have to say.

    There are a lot of good things in life. And there are so many things you can do to feel that way that you haven't even begun to try. Keep trying. You can't reflect on failures if you never tried to succeed. There are people out there, who have never even tried, and it's almost too late for them to start. Int he same respect, no happy successful person ever got there without failures. Just keep your head up and contact me whenever. Don't feel guilty if you only contact me when you're upset. If it were anyone else I might give them the eye, but you helped me more than you know through my childhood. You enabled me to even have one. And I will always love you.

    See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel completely man but we have to press through. We just need our break to come. We all have way too much talent to not go anywhere. I know things will work for you man and I know how frustrating parental shit is, I deal with it all the time. I know that we all went through this shit for a reason and it's because we are the best animators the hit the world since ever. We got the ideas, the skill and we all have each other man. As long as we stick together, we are the single greatest force of animation the world has ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you're both right, I'm glad I have you guys as my friends. And I know you guys got my back, thanks for the pick me up

    ReplyDelete