Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Working Wednesday

Hey Everyone! Man, today has been really productive. I practically spent all day working on the zombie picture. Unfortunately, it's still not done, but I still got a lot done. My fingers are killing me. This shall be the last update of this illustration that I'm going to show, my next post shall present the end result. So here it is...

"It's Zombie Time"
So as you see, Pat is the last person I need to color in. I'm debating whether I wanna give this an actual background or just give it a shadowy/hazy back drop... knowing me, I'm probably gonna give it a background. And considering what's left to be done, I'm probably not going to be able to show it on Friday, but at least it'll be done.

ALSO

We're no longer attending the First Friday event due to some circumstances and other financial reasons, so instead we're just gonna kick it in Princeton, lay out our work and just chill and see if it catches any eyes.

That's all I have for you now, and like I said, my fingers are killin meh! So I'm gonna go and try to pass out for my 3am shift tomorrow. ^__^ Catch you all on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment