Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Time Has Come...

Hey Guys! Right, right, I know, I know it's been a long time. But I did say the next blog post would have the end result of an illustration. And it is done. I have to say, it was really hard not to post up other progressions because the more that was done, the better it was looking and the more excited I was becoming. And I know my fellow zombie killin brethren were fairly stoked about how it was coming out.

So here it is everybody and I hope you all will like it..


So there ya have it, and again I really hope you guys dig it. I worked really hard for this idea to come out cuz believe it or not, I've been wanting to draw this out for quite awhile now and it's finally done. Lol And also, just last night, I finally took the opportunity to sketch out these 3 concepts of a friend's character. I, basically redrew his character in different poses, tried to show a little more attitude and stuff through his poses and he said he liked them so that's good to hear.

Here are the sketches I did to the left of the original..



So that's all I have for you guys. These next couple of weeks are gonna be busy and rough, due to the fact that me and my family have to vacate the house by April 1st, I think. And my bro and I are still lookin for a place and yeah. It's rough. But I gotta keep busy and keep my head up, right? So that's what I'm gonna do. I'll catch you all later with some more stuff. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment