Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday So FRESH

Hey Guys! So I've had an interesting couple of days ending tonight with a major breakthrough. First, on Wednesday night, I underwent a back injury that was actually caused by a minor movement (lol). Not only did it cause me to drop to the ground, but it also caused me to lose 15.5 hours at work. And I need every hour I can get. BUT now my back is actually recovering quite well and I hope it continues to.

So I'm sure most of you know by now, I am working on a project with whom you know, Jess "Rambo" Ramsey, called Blazer Show. This idea was born in 2008 and after 4 years, we have finally completed the main cast's finalization thanks to Kameele Rivera and her talents. Finalized to the characters' design to their color.

So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the Blazer Show!

Left to Right: Vinny, Kristie, Noel, G, Jess, and Nosey

I think it's safe to say that some of our future goals are to complete all the character bibles, beginning storyboard process, and to come up with an opening (intro) idea for the show. And I must say, I am very excited about this even slowly coming together. You can find us on Facebook, so don't be shy to say hello. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment