Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Day Off Semi-Well Spent

Hey Guys! So today, was an alright day off. I started off waking up kinda early, around 10. Did my usual morning chores but then I ended up falling back asleep. And then woke up again, and then back to sleep and on and off and so on. Until around 1, I actually woke up and got out of bed. Then I had to speak with my bank and Wells Fargo and found out most of my paycheck will be going to them, once again. After that, I did some more lounging around, jammed out for a little bit on the ol' gheetar.

I did manage to do some work on the zombie movie poster, which is called "It's Zombie Time". As you'll see, I drew in my friend Deivy. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have two more or all of us drawn in. Maybe even outlined. I also plan on working on the Ninja Mom movie poster. If I'm lucky I may be able to finish it, it's a lot more simpler than the other two that I'm working on.

But here's what I've done today, I hope you'll like it...

It's Zombie Time: Deivy
That's all I got for now, I plan on posting more tomorrow. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment