Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coming Soon...


Hello Friends!! It has been quite some time since my previous blog. I've been pretty busy and exhausted from work. But anyway, sorry if I've been antisocial, First Friday is coming up in less than 10 days. March 2nd is when we're heading to Old City in Philadelphia to participate in the city event when and where artists of all kinds come out on the streets and present artwork and you can also visit galleries as well. It'll be a fun time and a new experience. It'll also be our somewhat debut for our studio, just to start getting the name out and stuff. So at the bottom I have a few new sketches that I'm working on, two are for my zombie animation that I'm reworking and a new Ninja Mom scene. Also, I've decided to rework my friend's band's picture, as well. I plan on having the new Ninja Mom and the zombie animations done by this summer.

So here are the rough sketches, I hope you guys like them so far...

"It's Zombie Time"
"Ninja Mom"
"Alice Practice"
That's all I have for now. If you're interested in the First Friday event it's on March 2nd from 5pm-9pm, you can find us posted near a comic book shop on 2nd and Arch St. I believe. If you have any questions just hit me up!

See you all on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment