Thursday, May 31, 2012

BRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNSS!!!

Hey Everybody! So this week's been quite awesome! My gf went away to visit our friends in North Carolina, when she'll be back? No idea. But her absence has resulted me in having an awesome and productive week for my ZOMBIFIED project!

On Sunday, it was a little slow, but I had started a very rough sketch of my friend Leeny which then on Monday I had added more detail to the sketch. By Tuesday, I was able to finish the picture completely and moved on to the next zombification on another friend, Vanessa. Surprisingly and excitingly that day, I was able to complete her image from start to finish. And then, yesterday, I worked on another one of my friend Will, completed that same night again from start to finish. As soon as I had posted them up on my Facebook, a lot of people were diggin it, which made me very happy and excited to do more. So far, I still have 7 more people to zombify. So I'm thinking, without any interference, I should be able to get at least 2 zombies done each day.

So here are the 3 that I've done this week...

 
I feel they will only get better and better the more I do. Not sure on who, but at some point I will be drawing others with missing limbs and maybe crawling with a reaching arm.

If you haven't liked my Facebook page, definitely do it ASAP. I post most of my recent updates on there and then I do an overall recap of the week here in my blogspot. So if you're interested, just check out Gerald N. Terado on Facebook.

I really hope this project continues to go viral because this has been a project that I've been thinking about and have been wanting to do for quite some time. Am I obsessed with Zombies? Most definitely. And like I've said a million times, if you are interested and would like to be ZOMBIFIED just say the word and I will gladly add you to the list. Now there is a bit of a wait due to the others. I pretty much go by the "first come, first serve" process when zombifying (I really like using that word lol). And obviously, you can just save a copy of the illustration once I post it up, but if you were to want a print delivered by yours truly, it will only cost you $2. Why only $2? I've always been really bad at pricing my work and sometimes I never really think about how much time was spent on the project, either. But I figured, since you'd have to wait, I would just do it for cheap (practically free if you print it yourself lol).

So that's all I have for you today, I do plan on working on another zombie tonight. It's probably gonna have a slow start being the fact that I pulled an all nighter last night until I had to go to work at 3am to 10:30am. I've only napped for about an hour and then mostly lounged around and relaxed up until this point. So we'll see how things kick in. So DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE!! ^__^

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment