Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Custy for the ZOMBIFICATIIIOOOON!


That's right, although, Alice Practice's picture is indeed the prototype, my first zombification will involve a friend, Leeny (Filipinos REPRESENT lol).

In case some of you still don't know, when i "zombify" you, it's just when I draw a zombie caricature of you and sell you a print standard size of 8.5x11 (if you have a preferred size, just let me know) for $2. So, basically, I'd be charging you $1 for the picture and $1 for the print. Not bad, right?

Now since, Leeny's my first "client", she gets an additional caricature. This one being more on the nicer side.

"Why Zombify?" you may ask, oh you know, just to feed into my Zombie obsession. ^__^



I'll catch you guys later with more updates! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment