Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Terrestrial

Hey Guys! So I've been having this productive flow going the past few days. And now that I've made another FB page strictly for my work, I've been updating and keeping track on that more than my blog. So bare with me, soon I'll have all this on lock down.

If you've been or "Liked" my page, you may have seen the latest work I did. One is of a female pastry chef and another (who I've met on FB) who had been "zombified". And before that, I believe I posted the character designs I made for my partners children's book "The Fruitgetectives".

Here are the latest two that I had done..


I'm actually doing another chef design very soon so stay tuned for that. If you haven't already, definitely check out my FB for other and older work at GeraldNTerado.

That's all I got for now, but definitely stay tuned for more updates! See ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment