Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On to the Next


Hey everyone, writers and readers of the Blog World. It's been quite awhile since I've blogged about anything, but last week was almost like any other week except this one had a nice weekend. Nicole got to come home for the weekend, which was great cuz I had off all weekend, I got to take her out to eat and also took her out to see Battle: Los Angeles which was a pretty damn good movie for someone who hates the military. Unfortunately, she was only able to stay just for the weekend, BUT she will be back for her actual Spring Break in 2 weeks.

So that was my lovely weekend. On a side note, I was checkin out Craigslist and an ad had caught my attention. Basically, I'm going to work on some album art for a recently signed artist name Addictive Tragedy. She has some old songs up online if you're curious about her sound of music, but now that she's going solo, she's taking her sound to a different direction. Either way, I'm excited for this new opportunity. Hopefully, she will like what I bring to the table. Now don't worry about Blazer Show cuz I'm definitely still part of that. Nothing's gonna change my mind about that. I just need some other income and another way to get my name and work out there. So that's the news, once I have some concepts done, I'll be posting them up.

Hope everyone's doing well and perhaps I'll be able to make some time to come down to Philly. ^__^

Til then, I'll catch ya later on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment