Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Hint of RANTastic

Hey Everyone! I hope you're all having a good day or evening. As for me, I'm practically reliving yesterday. Last night's plans had a slight change, instead of playing some GoW2 after HEROES, I just kept watching HEROES until I heard from Deivy and then heard from Vanessa. So basically, last night was a B.Team Night. Lol It was a good night as all nights with the B.Team are with good tunes and geekin out together. And I love me a good geek out sesh. ^__^

Today, I didn't really do much. I started my morning with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Then, I watched Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. After that, I went on to Dr. Katz and took some mini naps. Dr. Katz is a perfect show to just lie down and listen to until you dose off. Then, I eventually got out of the bed and made it and migrated to my couch aaaaannnndd watched some more HEEEEROOOOES!


Yeah. But NOW, I have Flight of the Conchords on cuz I miss that show a lot, as well. So yeah, that's pretty much what I've been up to for today other than downloading other movies like Role Models, Tangled, I Am Number Four (most likely poor cam quality), and Office Space.

So that's pretty much all I got to say. I got some laundry to finish, dinner to eat, Deivy to pick up from work which is cool cuz I'll get to see him and have a nice joyride back home and hopefully, I'll be able to fall asleep some time between 12 and 1 cuz tomorrow morning I go in at 5am til 1:30pm, it's truck day. Perhaps, something interesting may happen tomorrow or will be blogworthy. But until then, farewell my friends. We shall meet again either on Facebook or on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment