Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tag, They're DEAD

Hey Guys, so today was pretty much a bad day. Long story short, I over drafted in my bank account, thinking it was only by $9 until I find out it was actually over $400 because I forgot to cancel a loan payment. So because it went through on Sunday, I've been getting over draft fees since then. So I have about a week to bring the negatives to at least 0 before I get an additional fee and eventually lose my account. And my only option is to let the bank take my entire check, which I'm sure I'll still be short some money...

Which brings me to this, as much as I love all you guys, I really CANNOT do any free zombifications. I need to be able sell the copies. And since you guys have been doing such a great job spreading the word and everything, I really need you to continue spreading the word. As far as I know, I'm gonna be broke for about 3 weeks unless I make some sales.

So far, there are 8 zombies (#8 being a double feature)

(From left to right) Leeny Coronel, Vanessa Fernandez, Will Rivera, Jeni Mastrangelo, Teresa Igler, Tyron Hatcher, Lisa Millan, Gianessa and Zayda Fernandez









So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue to tell your friends and families about me, if anyone has questions about ZOMBIFIED, just visit my Facebook page and you'll find the details in the ZOMBIFIED album.


Thanks for taking the time to swing by my blogspot, I will be starting Zombie #9 on Monday, so stay tuned for updates on that. See ya laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment