Thursday, July 26, 2012

Whataday..

Hey Guys, so today was sort of a rough day. Work was exhausting and then after paying my bank back, I practically spent the rest of my check for my sister's car. What sucked the most was getting rear ended on the way back from the bank.

So it's time to bust out some Zombies.. In case you haven't seen on Facebook, I am going to raise up the prices for ZOMBIFIED. Instead of it costing $20 per digital copy and $25 per print, it will now be $30 per digital copy and $35 per print. I tagged people from my client list to see what they had to say and I will go with the majority's decision. So far, they're giving me the green light. And I've gained a few more clients, which made me feel a lot better.

This morning, at work, I also came up with a neat idea.. At work, we sell these little toys and key chains called Doodle Budz, which you get to color and decorate yourselves. So basically, I'm going to buy a bunch of key chains and design them based off of the ZOMBIFIED Zombies! I dunno, it sounds like a good and fun idea to me. I probably won't have a prototype until a few weeks from now, but I will definitely keep you posted.

That's all I have for now, I will catch you all latas.

2 comments: