Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday-Case CLOSED

Hey Guys! In case you haven't noticed on my Facebook page, I had to make a price change for the Zombie prints. I started off super cheap ($2), but now I actually need to factor in the time I put into the work and everything. As I've mentioned in one of my recent blogs, you can obviously save yourself a copy once I post up the image, but if you want a print, it's now going to cost $25.

At first, this project was meant to help make some pocket money while I search for a second part-time job or just a better job overall. But NEVER did I think I would end up with a list of 19 people who want to be ZOMBIFIED. And I'm so grateful to have that many people interested. So, for right now, I'm sorta taking this project as a second job if I can manage to sell enough prints. So PLEASE, please spread the word. If you have children or pets that you would want me to Zombify for laughs, I will gladly make it happen for you.

Today, my brother and I checked out a place in Bloomfield Ave. which turned out to be a nice place for cheap and we plan on moving in there very soon within a few days. So now that I'll be renting, raising money from selling Zombie prints would definitely help me out. So, again I ask, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD FOR ME!! I SHALL LOVE YOU FO EVA!!! Lol ^__^

So that's all I have to share with ya. For these next few days, I'm pretty much going to be packing up and then moving. The faster I settle in, the sooner I will be able to continue the ZOMBIFIED project and other projects I plan on working on so I can put together a new demo reel. I'm hoping by next week, I've be able to get back in motion.

So that's it for now, I will catch you all lata! PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment