Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year. A New Beginning. 2012

HEY EVERYONE!! So this is it. A New Year, a New Beginning of 2012 coming in just hours from now. I wanna say today will be the last day of this "holiday hiatus". I will be kicking back into gear with the work for Crunchy Cloud Studios along with my other side projects. I guess, that's my New Years Resolution. Keep Focus. Soon enough, it'll be time to move out of here and continue life elsewhere.

I hope Everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I'm sure most of you know or have heard about the cross bow I got for Xmas from my righteous girlfriend. So far, that's all I could really predict what will go on for this new year, working on projects, practice shooting my cross bow, and killing zombies in L4D. Lol

I wish Everyone the best and an Epic New Year. I hope to hear from you all cuz you WILL hear from me ;) I'll catch you all on the New Year here on...

a pic I did for Vanessa of her bf "Super Mojon"
The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment