Monday, December 19, 2011

Just a Quickie Pt.2

Hey Guy! Sorry it's been a long while since my previous post. Life's been... sorta crazy in a productive sense. Had a bunch of projects to do for CC Studios, other side projects, and of course my dark n' early job at Michaels. I just wanna update everyone that I have an account at this site called Behance Network. It's just another site for me to get my work out there, I have a small portfolio presented in there. I plan on updating it as frequently as possible along with this blogspot.

So that's all I got for everyone for now, I just thought I'd post a little something before I hit the sack before I go to work in about 3 and half hours. Lol Goodnight All, I'll see you all on the flip side on...


The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment