Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nothing Could Be Finer

Hey Guys! What is Good for tonight?.. For me, I'm just chillin and workin on some ish for Crunchy Cloud Studios. If I haven't mentioned the last time, Crunchy Cloud is what my friends/fellow artists have decided to call our studio.

For the past few days, I've been working on the illustration for my friend's band, Alice Practice, you should check em out on Facebook. Tonight, I think I'm done tweeking out the singer's caricature, but we'll see as I go further along cuz every time I look back on it, I always wanna change it just to experiment. Which in this case, gave me two variants. So here they are so far...


So far, I've been gettin some good feedback from some of the band members, which felt good. I can't wait til it's done being the fact that is like my second zombie illustration besides that first rough sketch. Yeah, so that's what I've been workin on. And right now, I am currently working on a rough storyboard for a concept that I have thought of for the studio to work on. It's called "One Epic Artist". There's a bunch of other great ideas that the others came up with so we'll be calling a vote for three of the best concepts to work on.

But that's all I have for right now. I'll see you guys next time with more updates on...


The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment