Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Time To Get Things Back In Order


Hello Friends! I know it's been awhile, I know diss. That's why I'm doin thiss, neeoww. Lol But yeah, the end of last month was rough.. Gears of War 3 was coming out... Dead Island was coming out... and X Men: Destiny, which I've read little about the low ratings, was coming out as well. I was standing strong for a bit, resisting to buy and even play Gears of War 3... but I failed. Tombo came over one day after he had purchased Gears 3 and we played that shit... It was and is awesome and more badass. And then, one day later, I gave in and purchased Gears 3. So far, I've beaten it once on Normal and now I'm in the process of beating it in Hardcore. I've also played some of their other modes like Horde, Beast, and Capture the Leader, which is my favorite so far. It was epic and so far I'm at level 10. Lol I keep forgetting I bought it late cuz I think it had been out for like a week til I got it. And I always think, for some odd reason, that it had "just came out" therefore there won't be anybody online who's fucking good as shit on it. I've already seen a few that are up to level 30, already. Lol

.... So that's why I haven't been doing work. Lol It's exactly why and how I feared it and predicted it. But the art show is coming up, October 22th 6pm-10pm at the Raices Cultural Center in New Brunswick, NJ. And before that, I gotta get all my prints ready and drop em off at the center on the 17th.

I had also started a rough sketch of myself and Ashley and I haven't touched it since I posted that up, but I plan on starting it over from scratch. I feel I can sketch up a more epic/dynamic image. I could've worked on it today, but I was just so beat. Monday morning's truck was just. UGH. I just knew it was gonna get a little more hectic but it's all good. But then Joe called me this morning around 3:30 asking if I would want to come in.. I said I coudn't, but in my head I said FUCK DAT". Although, I did say I could come in on Friday or even Saturday for a little bit. And now I have to come in Friday, which is fine, I have half the hours this week than the past few. But yeah, since I didn't work on it today, I plan on working on it tomorrow. Thursday, I get paid and I really really hope I can pay for both my loans and my airline tickets for Texas and enough to make prints as well. But I dunno, I haven't done the math yet and honestly, I don't feel like it, either.

So yeah, it's been a "mind-shift" for the past few days from being focused on my work to focused on playing Gears of War 3. I even started playing L4D online with Deivy again. Soooo I definitely gotta watch the video games. Lol That's all I got for you right now, if I have enough work done tomorrow, I'm gonna post it up so until then, I'll catch you guys later on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment