Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bummer. Sorry =b

Hey Guys. I know it's been days since I've written anything. In the latest blog, I posted up the artwork that I was displaying for the art show last Saturday. The art show went very well. I had a couple of surprises which was seeing Ashley and Sam. <3 And Andrew, who was my Replenishment Manager at Michaels. It was really fun and there was a Capoeira performance at the second half of the show. That weekend was REALLY long but fun, as well. The night before that, Nicole and I went with my brother to two of his gigs because I had to film for him. It was mad fun and got some free drinks. We just didn't get back home until around 5 or 6am. Lol

The past week was pretty busy, actually no, it was really busy at work. And I can tell this week already, due to the October Snow, that's gonna be busy. It's just gonna be busy as SHIT for the rest of the year. Which brings me to the title of this blog. Today, I've realized how retarded and procrastinating I am. I had Nicole check online for airline tickets because we had planned to go to Austin, TX to go to the Wizard Con for my birthday. I already had purchased the tickets, but because we had waited too long, the prices have doubled and I know I'm gonna be short like 100 bucks or so and Nicole may not afford it either. Yeah, I was aware that prices were gonna go up, but if I never had split my checks to pay for my student loans, I'd be screwed and they'd be huntin me down more aggressively. Soooo, yeah, Nicole said she'd ask her pap pap about frequent flyer miles and/or see if we can find cheaper prices.

I dunno, it just bums me out because I don't really go out and when I do, it's like only to go to South Jersey/Philly and New York, which is super rare. But yeah, it's just a bummer. I'm sure if we end up not going, we'll find an alternative, it was just a nice thought to travel. It's just weird that this financial situation has gotten my mind going berserk, like all of a sudden, I wanna become more aggressive with my work and my leisure time. And when you cut right down to the core, it's basically because I wanna get out of here. I wanna sorta move on and lead a sorta different life. So yeah, there's more stuff I need to do, I know I have a list of projects, old and new, and some side projects as well. But the one's I'm going to hit first is this press kit that I have to put together for my brother and basically all the animation projects that I've had on hiatus for quite some time. I've mentioned to a lot of friends that I wanted to work on a fresh new demo reel, but first, I must complete these full-scene length animation projects for The BLAZER Show (2 proj.), Ninja Mom Pt. II, Super Dad, The Stewart Family, Facebook Creepers, and ZOMBIES. And this time, I'm gonna do every step from character sheets/rotations and storyboarding to the actual animating process.

Ever since after the art show, I just put all my work on pause. But after a week, I think it's about that Time, especially now that's getting cold as hell out. I'm just hoping I won't be too cold to the point that I would just want to stay warm in bed and not do anything else.

I think I'm done whining and "boo-boo-bee-boo"ing about the lame news. Thanks for reading and I'll see you all on the flip side here on...

The Stuff of G.Teradoooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment