Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ZOMBIFIED, Art Shows, Internship, Life. The Stuff of G.Terado.

Hey guys! How's Everyone doing? I just wanted to do a quick recap on everything that's happening and will be happening.

ZOMBIFIED

I'm about 5 entries away from finishing Series 3. I am currently working Zombie #25 which features my friends' band, Science. If you haven't seen #24 yet on ZOMBIFIED, here it is...

From Let to Right: Andrew, Ryan, Ned, Steve, and Matt
I know I'm a little backed up on work because there are 2 Survivors that were supposed to be out, but I just haven't had the time to them. But I will have them done once Zombie #25 and 26 are done. I've been thinking about this for quite some time, but when Series 3 is completed, I will put ZOMBIFIED on a temporary hiatus to catch up on the Survivor Series. Maybe even do some as commission work if someone wants one. If you don't know about the Survivors Series, please check out the Survivors album on Facebook. I will be involving crossovers with ZOMBIFIED within the Survivors Series, which I think will be neat. But also, while ZOMBIFIED is on hiatus, I want to start my zombie animation, which I've been mentioning to everyone.


Art Shows

As I've mentioned on Facebook, I have 2 art shows coming up. I have one at the end of this month, the 30th, at the Clash Bar in Clifton, NJ and another on April 5th at Dingo's Den which is also in Clifton. Here are the flyers for the events. So if you're interested and you wanna know all the details, just check out the event on Facebook, I've posted the links on there and will post them up again. But here are the 2 flyers..




Internship

So I have a great opportunity for experiencing in the art industry. I will be interning at EK Success Brands. If you don't know who they are, look them up, we sell their products at work, Michaels Arts and Crafts. I believe I will be working on some designs and a little bit of animation being that they do not have an animator for their brand. So I'm pretty excited and nervous because their designers are heavy on Adobe Illustrator, which I do not use at all unless I'm editing my business cards. But this will be all a learning experience and that's always good to have. I will be starting next week, 15 hrs/week, with flexible hours so I can still work at Michaels which is awesome because that means, extra money that will help a lot with all my bills.


Life

I've been settling quite nicely with my girlfriend in our new apartment, we also got a new cat, Sanchez.


He's so adorable and complete opposite of Sylar. Lol They started on a rough patch, but things are getting a little smoother. That's pretty much it, really. I've just been working and working, and been doing art shows, which has been really fun meeting new people and artists, selling prints here and there, and just simply exposing my work and myself as an artist.



That's pretty much it for the recap. Don't forget to check the ZOMBIFIED page for the upcoming art show events and other updates! I will catch you ALL later!

Live. Love. And Kill Zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment