Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 2 In Another New Temporary Home

Hey Guys, how goes it? Me? Okay so far. For those who may not know, I recently moved out of my apartment in Newark and into my sister and bro-in-law's place in Belleville this past Saturday. Fortunately for Nicole, she is now working but has to commute from her mom's because it's closer to her there than here, so there goes my ride. So now because I no longer have a ride and don't want to fully depend on my friend at work, I am now sharing my sister's car and while I'm living here with them, I am also trying to save up to officially move out and to catch up on my loans. The one thing that really worries me is being able to save enough money while paying loans and my phone bill before my parents come back from the motherland to visit in February. So any time that I may seem depressed, it's most likely because of that and also the new living situation.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply appreciate what my family has done and is doing for me, but moving from my brother's apartment to my sister's has been a drastic change to the lifestyle. I mean, sadly the things that do get me down are sorta just little things but I dunno, in a way I need those little things to keep me together. Ever since, I moved out of Haskell, I've only been able to see my friends once a week, most of the time not even that, and I feel because I'm here it's gonna be even less than that because of certain activities. For most of my life, I've always had "gatherings" in my room, that was usually the chill spot but now I don't have that, this room I'm in is pretty damn small. And I dunno, it would just feel weird to occupy the living room, I guess because it's not my home really. But not having Nicole or my friends around, I feel like I almost have nothing. And again, I appreciate what my sister and her husband are doing for me and their hospitality but it's just kinda hard to adjust. So far I'm always home alone because they work all day and I have no car to go anywhere even for just a cruise. So I dunno, it just seems a lot to take in and adjust for me, it probably sounds really dumb to you, but whatevs.

Pretty much when it all comes down to it, I just gotta do what I gotta do, make some hard sacrifices and suck it up, I guess.

On a side note, I've decided to take ZOMBIFIED off hiatus being that Halloween is near so that's sort of my way of being festive and I am currently working on some stuff for Blazer Show so keep an eye out for those two things. Until then, I will catch you all on the flip side. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment